Sunday, March 29, 2009

Topic for opinion page?

I have just joined my high school news paper and I need help. See I asked to have an opinion page, where I pick a topic and I write what I truly think about it, the editor said he liked the idea of it. We meet on monday and I want to type one up to show him my talent and seal the deal. But I don't know what to write about. It has to be something that catches the students attention but I can wright about it in a serious matter. What do you think I should write about? Please help me



You want to capture their attention. You could do styles, but those are overrated and not too creative. In my high school we have different cliches, you could write about those also. There are many things you could be writing about, you just need to think long enough for them to come to you. You could do your opinion on school clubs, teachers, work load, etc. There is many possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arts & Humanities