Sunday, March 29, 2009

Art project! Help please :)?

Ok, so I have to make an imaginative human body for my college art class this week. My idea so far is to make like a techno-man/woman...like a person with technology built inside, for example, a cell phone, ipod, tv, computer, etc...





What kind of materials should i use to actually make the body...and I'm of course not going to use real cell phones or ipods, so does anyone know what i should make those out of?? or should I try to find play ones??





I am not very artistic haha...and if anyone has a better idea then a techno man PLEASE let me know, I'm open to suggestions :)


thankss!



If you go to a dollar store you can find tons of fake cell phones and ipods for cheap. I think it is a really great idea, it really shows how people are these days, they practically always have a cell phone or other device attached to them, so i guess they might as well be made of it. Great idea!




You should draw a tree.




you can take a tissue roll and maybe a box of sweethearts or something of the sort and glue them together to make a camera find i cardboard bow or a board and fold it into a laptop and/or a cell phone ummmm.......... make sure you remember to make a memory key and i nintendo ds/dsi or a wii and a flatscreen tv (if you can) and spaekers car or computer you can also make an ipod out of a small box too and you can use yard or something as cords cuz there days everything plugs up and have a mouse and keyboard too and have a memory chip too and a gps system if you know how the tin man off of the wizard of oz is make your person similar to him and have his/her stomache open up and have all these thing hanging in there ir something like that. i hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arts & Humanities