Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How come yahoo is hiding my question?

Have I done something to offend the Yahoo gods? The last two questions I asked in PHILOSOPHY do not appear on the philosophy page? I would link you to them but THAT would be against Yahoo guidelines, but they DO appear in my profile!





I think when someone decided that being a Feminist meant I was breaking Yahoo guidelines and Yahoo SUPPORTED that asinine decision I think that I became persona non-grata in YA.





Have any of your experienced this before?



Yes. they a lot of times go in and out of existence, except in your profile.




I saw both of those questions, so I don't think they are being hidden. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I answered one of them. Also, you could try taking up your violation with customer service, I got a answer violation and I appealed it and they still said it was in violation, so I wrote customer service and they restored the question and apologized. They don't actually read the question, just the tag line I believe. They probably get 1000s of violations a day, I'm sure it has nothing to do with you personally.




Same thing here. Many of my questions did not go through to the main page and only received one answer much later. In other cases, you are rewarded with a nice violation, which means you lose fifteen points!




Yes, I answered it. If you have notifications on, you should be getting a message in your mail telling you your question is going to expire, would you like to extend it.




I suggest you delete the questions in your profile, BEFORE you get a violation.




Maybe they are afraid you will take all your "fans" and form a better answers, lol!




I have had this crazy thing happen before for the ways of the gods is not known to mortal men.. Yahoo is very strange when they censor a question when it hasn't been violated out right. The censors seem to be very literal and not that bright. Anyways, why not write your questions in the details so we cut and paste them to find them or barring that open up your profile so we can find the questions that way.





Add: LOL. Live and let live. I never violate anyone since I'm not for censorship.





Found one question but not the book one. However, the answer is no book deal at least that I know of. I personally know Morpheus and he's never been offered one. But I am sure with the fine quality of that writing that the two of us display I'm sure it's any day now that we will offered one, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arts & Humanities