Sunday, March 29, 2009

Montreal Cegep HELP!?

ok well I only have to apply for cegep next year only..i already wanna know in advance because this is my most important year of highschool. Well the program i plan to go into is called call (creative arts, literature and languages) and well they have this program at both dawson and marianopolis. well the profile at dawson is called arts & culture and at marianopolis its called arts & letters. I just want to know which place is better for arts. I'm worried mari is filled with preppy and geeky people ( no offense ) but i love the school and im more indie and laidback and well im not crazy about dawson because everyone is or majority of graduates in my level are going to go there and i wanna meet and make more friends. So which school do you think i will feel more comfortable in and which has a better program. people who went to these schools in those programs/profile..give me your input.





thanks,


mia



If you can get into Marianopolis, go. Not many people get that opportunity




4etertgesrtg ertfgrdsfedf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arts & Humanities