Sunday, July 18, 2010

What do you think of my poem?

Clearing out my closet,

I ran into a frame,

A picture inside,

With some people that probably have names,

To the left corner were to wide eyed kids,

One was you,

And the other was me.

We were young,

But in love,

Things didnt matter,

But sometimes even love isnt enough,

We hope and wish,

And read story books,

They tell us to love unconditionally.

But how can you love unconditionally,

When someone leaves you?

When someone hurts you?

When someone doesnt need you?



Damn that photo brought back some memories,

Some were good,

Like the time,

You told me everything would be alright.

But with the good,

Comes the bad,

Come the sad,

Comes the pain,

Comes the hurt,

But what hurt the most,

Was when you told me you loved, me

But the sad thing was I knew that could never be enough.

But Ill love youForever
It is very good! I like it. It is very descriptive, maybe even too descriptive. Maybe try to broaden some of the sentences so it doesn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arts & Humanities