Thursday, July 8, 2010

Is it harder to become a teen actress if you have thin lips?

I know someone in the buisness and I live near LA im planning on doing some commercials (the producer is a family friend weve talked and he said he would put me in some commercials) and i really want to become an actress (im 16) and eventually audition for some shows once I have some commercials on my resume. I believe I am attractive (im not trying to be cocky i just am being confident in myself i sound stuck up sorry) and thin, but my one fault is i have very thin lips. actually a very thin upper lip, the lower is fine. is it harder to get into the buisness b/c of this? Im really self concious of it and ive noticed alot of actresses, especially my age, have really plump lips.
Don

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arts & Humanities